| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Priest River, Id in January is slightly cold at -4.1 °C (24.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.2 °C (29.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 5.8 °C (10.4 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched. Circa 100.6mm (4in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 8:25 long and the longest day is 9:23 long with an average length of 8:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Priest River, Id January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Priest River, Id, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Priest River, Id:
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 346.9 kms (215.5 miles) N
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 322.5 kms (200.4 miles) NNW
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 267.1 kms (166 miles) NW
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) NW
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 135.2 kms (84 miles) NNW
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) W
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 109.4 kms (68 miles) WSW
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 76.6 kms (47.6 miles) SW
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 326.6 kms (202.9 miles) WSW
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 200 kms (124.3 miles) S
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) SSW
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 262 kms (162.8 miles) SSW
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 336.9 kms (209.4 miles) SW
- Pendleton, Or, Usa - 314.3 kms (195.3 miles) SSW
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 348.9 kms (216.8 miles) NNE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 345.6 kms (214.8 miles) ENE
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) NNE
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) ENE
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 196.1 kms (121.9 miles) E
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) ESE